Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hip-hop Mood board and summary

My Mood board aims to show the features in my Hip hop magazine, it also aims to show the different kind of shots I would like to use for my magazine cover page, the pictures of soulja boy, Rick Ross and Lil-Wayne, are camera shot/angles I would want to use on the cover of my music magazine.
Furthermore, the other pictures on my mood board shows the different features that i am going to include on my magazine, such as interviews with mainstream artists, new album releases and other Hip-hop related issues.
Moreover, the image with a close up shot of lil Wayne, Is the type of shot, I want to feature on the front cover of my magazine, I like this image as the model's posture and body language reflect the different themes of modern Hip Hop, which is what I aiming to do for my magazine, so that my audience can see that I am similar in the way top tier magazines design their magazines.
Furthermore, I chose the bottom image as want to feature stories about break dancing, which was inspired by Hip Hop music, which is why I would want to include it, also this is the type of shot/image that I would feature or include inside my magazine as it gives a feel of how Hip Hop music brings people together and creates an exciting environment.
Furthermore, the type of body language that I am aiming for in my shots are feelings of aggression or body language that shows superiority, also I aim to have  

No comments:

Post a Comment