Tuesday 2 December 2014

Kuler colour Palette

Above are the colors that I will be using on my Music magazine, I selected these colors as they are mainstream colors that are typically used on Hip-hop magazines, and usually make Hip-hop magazines stand out. Furthermore these colors in a way represent the themes of Hip-hop, allowing my magazine to be recognized as a Hip-hop Music Magazine by a Hip-hop audience.
The top row, consisting of the colors white,black, dark grey, red and dark red are the colors that I am planning to use on and in my magazine design. I will be using this set of colors to create an urban house style in my magazine.
The others rows of color schemes are similar to the color scheme that I chose, but to me the other colors are either to dark, or the opacity of the color is low and does not appeal to me, which would also not appeal to my target market/audience. Finally the other colors to me are boring and look lifeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment