Monday 15 December 2014

Font Selections


As you can see above is a variation of different San-serif  fonts that I have selected to use on my Front magazine cover, Contents page and Double page spread. From the fonts above I have chosen three different fonts that I believe would suit my theme/house style of my magazine and give my magazine a professional finish to it.
The three fonts that I have chosen to use on the different pages are Bebas Neue, Primetime and Coolvetica. To me these three fonts stand out the most and also looks like a common fonts that have been used on Hip Hop magazines, which is the genre of music that I am going for. Furthermore these three different fonts has a sort of elegance to them, which I believe would make my magazine stand out among other Hip hop magazines and other magazine.
The other fonts I didn't select were not selected for use as they didn't look like the type of font you would commonly find on/in Hip hop magazine's today or ever, moreover these fonts did not fit the style that I am aiming for in magazine and therefore were not selected as they did not appeal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment